Rules & RegulationsNovember 26, 2022 2022-12-14 13:51
Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Cadet are not permitted to keep the following in the Hostel: TV set, Transistors, Video Games, Electric appliances, Personal Computer / Lap Top, Wireless Radio, Radio, Walkman set, Mobile Telephone, Cameras of any type, and such other devices.
- A boy may have a single cell phone to be handed over, upon reporting after leave or vacation, to the House Master for safe-keeping. Possession of additional mobile phones is forbidden. A mobile should be of the simplest type as explained in Mobile Phone Policy of THCC.
- Cadet are not allowed to keep with them contraband items inclusive of, and not limited to, drugs, arms and weapons, Cigarettes, Narcotics in any form, matchbox, firearms, knife of any kind, burner, heater, indecent pictures or literature, explosive or combustible material, and musical instruments.
- Cadets have to report back at College from home after term break or vacation or granted leave on the scheduled date of return. Late-arrival shall lead to penalty, including revocation of the concession in fees, already allowed. In case of emergency, Principal must be contacted well before the reporting time.
- Cadets have to follow all School policies regarding mobile fan, travel, visitor authorization, picnic, dress code, personal hygiene upkeep, sleeping habits, use of College resources and all general principles based on morality.
- Vandalism is religiously discouraged on the premises of THCC. Cadet found guilty of breaking or damaging College property shall be justly punished.
- Cadets bunking from class, laboratory, library or any such learning area inclusive of scheduled events shall result in heavy fine and/or other suitable punishment.
- Cadets using intoxicants, drugs or cigarettes of any kind may be instantly struck off the College Roll.
- Cheating, lying, stealing, gambling and immoral conduct shall be dealt with strictly.
- Breaking the College bounds shall lead to the expulsion of the cadet from THCC.
- The rude behaviour of the cadet’s parents with the school staff shall lead to the expulsion of the cadet.
- The management of THCC takes all possible steps to secure life and health of cadets. However, if by destiny a cadet meets fatal injury, THCC management will not be held responsible.
- Each boy is provided with some pocket money by the College sufficient for most essential needs. No sums of money are to be received by any boy before or during a term. No boy may keep sums of money in his possession, or receive sums of money for safe-keeping from whatever the source.
- No boy is allowed to bring MP3, 4.5, or electronic diary or any such gadget. If any of these items is found in his possession, it will be confiscated by the College.
- No boy should bring any food item from outside THCC, be it dry fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- As far as possible medical / dental appointments should be planned for School holidays, as no leave of absence from College, whatsoever, is granted in the last two weeks of any term.
- No leave can be granted to attend a marriage unless it is that of a real brother or sister. Leave will be granted only for a weekend; and, only in case an application in advance is given along with a printed invitation.
I ______________________________________ parent of Cadet _____________________________GR. No. ________ have understood and hereby accept all rules and regulations stated above for their compliance on the part of my son/ward.
Signature: ________________________________________ Date: __________________________________